colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.24.2015

colourQ challenge #316 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! Happy Tuesday !!! Are you thawing your turkeys out? HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! We got a giant 20 lb turkey, so exciting! I love how laid back and non-commercial Thanksgiving is.... so comfortable and truly about family and friends. And speaking friends, thank you so much for playing last week! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This card is really fabulous, I love the stripes and use of the colors - and the coloring is beautiful!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers.... your cards are fantastic!!!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

2 Comentários:

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, Arielle! Congrats to all the winners.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I should have popped back sooner! Thank YOU so much for selecting my card as one of your Colour Courtiers! I am very honored!
Take care!
Michele

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO