colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.05.2011

colourQ challenge #91 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! I hope all my US friends had an AWESOME holiday!!! We sure did! (My family got back from the lake a little late last night, sorry for the delay posting.) This week's colourQueen did an outstanding job, the votes were nearly unanimous... without further ado, a BIG CONGRATS to this week's reigning ColourQueen....


Thank you all so much for playing! We are getting back to normal colors this week, I promise!


Here are the exceptional projects from this week's colourQ Courtiers:



Back in a jiffy with the next challenge!!!

4 Comentários:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Our queen did a fabulous card and the court have shown a gorgeous selection!

Keva said...

Woohoo...congrats, Julie. Your card was indeed gorgeous!

Thanks for the shout out again on my card. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Julie! Your card is gorgeous!!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow- thanks for the honor of being chosen Colour Queen this week!

Congrats to the Courtier's- your cards are terrific! Love all of the variety of designs and styles- it is amazing how many different cards can be created with the same color choices!

Thanks again ColourQ for a fabulous site- I look forward each week to your new challenges:-)

FYI- I tried to post a comment earlier this week but was caught in the Blogger "loop". Hopefully this one from my home computer will post :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO