colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.21.2010

colourQ challenge #38...


HAPPY COLOURQ TUESDAY! We have some SUPER SWELL colors for you this week! I really hope you'll play along with us! Today's color palette is inspired by some very cute~sy dishes, Flora & Fauna Melamine Plates over at Uncommon Goods! Who wouldn't want a tasty snack off these babies?!? My dear friend, neighbor and colourQ DT member Tanja moved back to Germany this past weekend, and until the ship containing her things arrives, she's gonna be off the radar! I can't wait til she gets back to stamping! I miss you already Tanja!

Here's my take on today's colors...


And here are samples from the TREMENDOUSLY TALENTED Royal Court...

Kari

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Samantha

We have a Guest Designer today - yay! It's none other than former colourQueen,
Jeannie Kupsh!
Once you visit her blog, Jeannie's Happy World, you'll see that Jeannie has always considered herself a queen, lol! She's a sweet gal, and since her family is about to move to Italy, I wanted to give her a chance to be featured here before her adventures abroad begin! I'm so pleased to present her work here today, she did a fabulous job! Please go pay her a visit!


I realize that I jumped ahead of some previous colourQueens, but starting next week I'll be contacting our previous winners each week in the order in which they were crowned, to invite them to be the featured Guest Designer. So please stay tuned if you're a previous winner! Actually, if you are a previous winner, could you please send me your email address? That would make it so much easier to contact you! My email is snappystamper@yahoo.com.

So now it's time for you to put on your thinking cap & play along!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, June 27th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

Looking forward to visiting your blogs this week & seeing your beautiful projects!




8 Comentários:

Sylvia said...

These are again beautiful colors and the designers cards are superb!

Faye said...

Jeannie does such beautiful work that I am really happy to be able to join this challenge. It's on my blog.

Christina said...

Those dishes are adorable! Wonderful inspiration for this week's colors. I adore your little tea cups and that fabulous embossed background! Your card really echoes the blocks of color and theme of the inspiration photo!

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

Thanks for a great color challenge. I love your tea cup card... adorable!! This is my first time playing along with this challenge; thank you!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great colors, so nice and bold!

suzARTe said...

I am so glad I finally got to play along at Colour Q. I have been meaning to join in the colour challenge for sometime. I absolutely love this colour combo and the DT examples are just beautiful.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great samples ladies! I really enjoyed these colors!

Linda said...

I keep missing your challenge. Oh well, I posted it on my blog anyway. There are some really great cards here.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO