colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.06.2010

RUNNING BEHIND...

I still have a sick kiddo at home (pollen/virus? who knows...) so I'm running late!

I must say, though, the oh-so-talented Royal Court DT has amazing samples for you today, so while you wait, go click on their names over at the right & take yourself on a mini blog hop! Not only will you get a sneek peek, you'll also get your crafty mojo going... then meet me back here at 9:30 CST for last week's winner & this week's new challenge...

Some of you may even have your entry for this week completed by then...

2 Comentários:

LeAnne said...

Aw.....we thought he was better, huh? Hope it's not too serious....we miss you!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Nope, I'm starting to think it's the pollen.... everything outside is yellow! Jeff took Alex outside before I got home from work & he started acting funny afterwards... whiny & crying & clingy.... I couldn't get anything done & couldn't get him to bed until late... Jeff leaves for work @ 9:30 & Alex was STILL up... by the time he went down I had to start my daily bottle washing & sterilizing routine!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO