colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.04.2010

colourQ challenge #13 ~ Winners Crowned...


WHOA ~ what a crazy week! I hadn't expected too many entries for this challenge, with the holidays coming to an end, but was I ever WRONG!!! This week saw a record breaking amount of entries - 27! How exciting!!! So obviously that contributed to the lateness of this post...

The entries this week were so amazing... and strangley enough there were a couple other challenges floating around out there using similar colors. The more the merrier - lol! My sincere thanks to all of you who took the time to enter your awesome work this week... I really enjoy visiting your sites & getting inspired by you!

Congratulations to the winners this week ~ they had outstanding cards... the kind of creations that make you gasp with glee when you see them... so go see them, either by clicking on their name or the picture of their card. With so many entries to go through I saw so many that were winners in their own right, but I did have to narrow it down. Huge congrats to...

TERESA & RILEY!




I also wanted to recognize Libeeti, not only for her 4 entries this week, (lol - busy bee!) but also for this cute box! (Libeeti, I'll get a special colourQ badge for you later this week, okay?)



As I said earlier, the entries were just outstanding this week and well worth your time visiting each one & leaving some lovely comments! You can visit each blog by clicking on the thumbnails below:




Thank you all again for making this such an exciting week at the colourQ! I hope you'll check back tomorrow morning for a new challenge & will share your talents with all of us by playing along!




2 Comentários:

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, thank you so much for a special badge! it would be so nice to have it...
congrats to the Q ladies!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO