colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.22.2009

colourQ challenge #12...


HoHoHo ~ it's almost here!!! Remember when you were a kid you couldn't wait for Christmas to get here, now some of you probably can't wait until it's over! Well I, for one, look forward to it, and will miss it once it's gone! So this week, here's a VERY TRADITIONAL Christmas color theme... and it's based on probably the most expensive Christmas apron I've ever seen! But for only $105, it CAN be yours, from pbyersdesign Etsy shop! It IS cute, though...

Here's my take... you can see it on my blog as well!


I know everyone is busy for the next few days, but over the weekend when you're tinkering with all your scrapping/stamping/paper-crafty goodies Santa brought you... maybe you'll have some time to play along!

Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, December 27th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 12/28/09 (my birthday!), and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!

I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!!





4 Comentários:

Julie Leblanc said...

Interesting choice of colours.... That is what I call a challenge :-)

See you soon!
Julie - Kewlstamps

LeAnne said...

Adorable sample....I think you should buy all of us one of those aprons!!! :D

Beverly G said...

You sure keep us on our toes with your wonderful colors--Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Leah said...

Thank you for the fun challenge, I'm glad I found your site:)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO